Buildings and Contents

Buildings insurance is a legal requirement by your lender, and we always recommend you take out contents insurance as well to protect your own possessions.

Buildings and Contents insurance will cover your home and it’s contents in the event of damage from extreme weather, water damage, accidental damage and burglary for example.

This is also any area we have lost of experience and will happily provide a quote and recommendation.

Let's talk

Your privacy is important to us, you can read about our policy here.